The Annual Parish Meeting will take place on Wednesday 17th May 2023 at 7.30pm in Bramble Hall.
Clerk to Balcombe Parish Council
Tel: 01444 811 833
- Apologies for Absence
- To approve Minutes of the last Annual Parish Meeting held on 30th May 2022
- Matters arising
- Balcombe Parish Council Chairman’s Report
- Financial Report for the Year Ending 31 March 2023
- Questions from the floor
- Update from Frack Free Balcombe Residents Association (FFBRA
- Update from Protect Oldhouse Warren (POW) – aims and progress towards conservation objectives.
The Annual Parish Meeting is a meeting to discuss parish affairs which can be any local issue, activity, subject matter which specifically affects a particular parish and which parishioners may wish to discuss, debate and potentially influence. It is a requirement of the 1972 Local Government Act that one is held each year. It is not a Parish Council meeting but is facilitated by the Parish Council.