Author Archives: balcombe1

Guidance on how to report nuisances or issues

Dangerous or Careless Driving Incidents can be reported to Sussex Police via the link – Highways issues (potholes etc) report to West Sussex Council  using the link – Fly tipping report to Mid Sussex District Council using the … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment