Please click on the link to view the latest Planning Application from Angus Energy to flow test the well at Lower Stumble, Balcombe. The deadline for comments is 29 October 2019.
- Application Number: WSCC/071/19
- Status: Application Pending a Decision
- Location: Lower Stumble Exploration Site, off London Road, Balcombe, RH17 6JH
- Proposal: Remove drilling fluids and carry out an extended well test. This proposal is a two-stage activity: , 1) Pumping out previously used drilling fluids to ascertain any oil flow (up to 4 weeks) , 2) Should oil be seen to flow, an extended well test would be carried out over a period of 3 years.
- Date Valid: 08/10/2019
- Deadline for comments: 29/10/2019
Applicant: Mr George Lucan
- Agent: Mr Liam Toland
- District: Mid Sussex
- Parish: Balcombe
- County Councillor: Bill Acraman, Worth Forest
- Case Officer: Chris Bartlett